ALS Golf-a-thon is taking place on Wednesday, June 24
Lee Ranger and a few of the CPGA team members will be playing 100+ holes of golf in support of ALS. Please click here if you wish to donate.
GENERAL GOLF PROTOCOLS
- Golfers must have a pre-booked tee time to enter the golf course property. Walk-ups are not permitted at this time.
- Practice putting green is closed…please hit a few practice putts on first green of play.
- Club Storage is not available at this time. Please handle your own clubs from start to finish.
- Bag Drop is not available at this time. Please handle your own clubs from start to finish.
- Golf club rentals are not available, please bring your own clubs.
- On course water drinking stations are closed. Please bring your own bottled water.
- Please arrive at the course no earlier than 20 minutes before your tee time to practice ‘social distancing’. If you arrive earlier than 20 minutes…please remain in your car.
WHEN ON COURSE
- Flag sticks are not to be touched at any time.
- Raised cups, PVC or other cup fillers will keep the ball from going to the bottom of the hole. We encourage continuous putting and 2 foot gimmmies to all golfers.
- Ball washers have been removed (please bring your own damp towel).
- Rakes have been removed (a local rule is in place to allow you to ‘foot rake’ the bunker and place the ball in a better lie).
- Sand/ seed bottles have been removed.
- Shoe blowers have been removed.
- Pull carts are available but limited. If you have your own pull cart please utilize.
- Pull carts are cleaned and disinfected before and after each round
- Practicing physical distancing while walking down the fairway, while searching for lost balls and on the greens is mandatory.
POWER CART USAGE
- Power carts are cleaned and disinfected before and after each round.
DRIVING RANGE USAGE
- The number of stalls have been reduced to allow for physical distancing.
- Range balls are sanitized daily.