- All men’s members are welcome to come play
- Members guests are welcome for a green fee of $55 cart included
- Every Wednesday beginning at noon (April 19 – September 30)
- Men’s Night Focus of 16 weeks
- There will be a sponsor each of these 16 weeks
- Any additional sponsorship will fill the remaining weeks of the season
- Weekly sponsors for these 16 weeks – The following companies will be contributing a prize every week: Earls, Cactus Club, Motana’s, Jiffy Lube, Rusty’s Steakhouse, Petro Canada, Big Chief Meat snacks, 2 Rounds of Golf at other courses, 1 guest round at The Okanagan Golf Club. Plus we have monthly sponsors of: Michael’s Beer & Wine Factory, Ouisa Spa & World Gym.
- Weekly Draw Prizes
- You do not have to be in attendance to win the weekly 50/50 draw prize. All players in Men’s night contribute towards the 50/50 as part of their entry fee so all players should have an equal chance to win.
- You must be in attendance to win any other draw prizes. The reason for this is because these draw prizes are purchased by our sponsor, so we would like as many people to stick around for the prizes to show support of our sponsor.
- Grand Prizes – Draw Prize
- Two $1000 credits towards next year’s membership draw prizes (one provided by The Okanagan Golf Club & one provided by the Men’s Club)
- Players will receive 1 entry into the draw for every Official Men’s Night they play in
- Stableford– All Men’s Nights will be net stableford points
- With the top 5 in each flight being paid out and the top 10 in each flight earning extra points in the year long points race
- Makes the game for fair for the wide handicap ranges we have in each flight
- Allows players to X out of a hole and still be able to post a Men’s Night score
- Speeds up pace of play
- OGC Staff – James Grassie & Rick Crowson
- Men’s Club Captain – Rick Nicholls
- Men’s Night Sponsorship – Ted Sommerfeld