OGC Senior Men’s Club
Who can join the OGC Senior Men’s Club?
- All Okanagan Golf Club (OGC) men’s members aged 55 and up are welcome to join.
- The ONLINE 2020 ENROLLMENT FORM is valid through June 30. After July 1, please contact Mike Reed to make payment arrangements. The membership fee is $25.
- Senior Men’s Club member guests are welcome to play in the Monday game at a rate of $60 (incl cart), plus the $5 Senior Men’s weekly game fee.
- All participants (including guests) must have a valid Golf Canada handicap.
OGC Senior Men’s Events:
- Weekly “Monday Morning Game” from June 8 to Sept 28 (assigned tee times normally starting at 8:00 am). There is a $5 entry fee for the weekly game. The top four teams win cash prizes.
- Senior InterClub vs other local Clubs (7 home-and-home matches)
- Senior Men’s Club Championship (Aug 31-Sept 1)
- Captains Cup (Oct 5-6)- includes lunch and prizes on Tues Oct 6!
OGC Senior Men’s “Monday Morning Game” booking procedures:
- Each Tuesday, OGC Senior Members should receive an email with Monday’s results and a link to complete a form to enter the following week’s game. Registration closes Thursday at 6 pm or when the draw is full.
- The draw (teams and tee times) will be finalized and emailed to the OGC Pro Shop and the Senior Members on Friday evening. Any cancellations after this point should be communicated by phone directed to the OGC Pro Shop.
- Tee Time booking confirmations are also sent to each player through the Club’s email system.
- As a courtesy to your fellow players, PLEASE contact the Pro Shop as soon as possible if you are unable to play.
REVISED Rules & Regulations (due to COVID-19 protocols)
- On Monday morning, players check in at the Pro Shop to pay their $5 cash entry fee (and enter the optional $5 Deuce Pot, if you choose, prior to teeing off. Players should bring exact change, as the entry fee does not run through the Club’s cash register.
- The day’s scorecards will be issued to one member of each group. The scorecard will contain the rules of the day’s game and any other relevant information. One player from each group shall be designated as scorekeeper.
- Completed scorecards must be emailed to email@example.com after the round. The easiest solution is to scan or take a picture of the card with a smartphone, and email the file.
- Results will be emailed to Senior Men’s members (typically on Tuesday), along with the invitation for the next week’s game. Winnings can be picked up when checking in the following Monday.
Senior Men’s Captain Mike Reed firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Men’s Vice Captain Keith White email@example.com