Who can join the OGC Senior Men’s Club?
- All Okanagan Golf Club (OGC) men members aged 55 and up are welcome to join the Senior Men’s Club
- If interested please complete the ONLINE 2019 ENROLLMENT FORM
- Senior Men’s Club members guests are welcome at $60 each (cart included) plus $5 Senior Men’s entrance fee
- All participants must have a Golf Canada Handicap
OGC Senior Men’s events:
- Monday mornings (April 22 – October 1 either tee times commencing at 8:30 predominately Shotgun starts at 8:30)
- Senior Men’s Mini Ryder Cup (May 6)
- Senior 2 Ball (July 7-8)
- Senior Club Championship (September 9-10)
- Captains Cup (September 30-October 1)
- Click here for more information on Senior Inter-clubs
What is required:
- Senior Men’s Club. Membership Cost $25.00 per annum
- Senior Men’s Club. Membership is required for participation in special events, inter-clubs, etc. organized by the Seniors Men’s Club.
- Most events are played off the ”Combo Tees” however, members have the option to use the “Silver Tees” with an adjustment to their “”Silver Tee handicap, less 2 strokes for a rating adjustment which apples to either course
OGC Senior Men’s Monday morning game booking procedures
- Weekly all OGC Senior Members by Tuesday evening of each week should receive the past Mondays results and an email invitation as to whether they want to be included in the next week’s draw and if so they need to respond with the embedded link.
- A preliminary enrollment list will be emailed to OGC Senior Members by Thursday evening
- Any late enrollees or changes to the enrollment list need to be communicated promptly via the embedded link.
- The draw will finalized and emailed to the OGC Golf Shop and OGC Senior Members on Friday evening
- Any attendance changes thereafter should be communicated to the OGC Golf Shop, whom will attempt to accommodate requests.
- Tee time booking confirmations will be sent to each player in the usual manner by the OGC Golf Shop
- All players to check in at the OGC Golf Shop and pay the $5.00 entrance fee and optionally a $5.00 deuce pot (the deuce pot will be stratified into 2-3 flights subject to enrollment)
- The OGC Golf Shop will hand out to each group score cards with the details of the week’s game and rules pertaining thereto
- Completed group score cards are to be handed in to the OGC Golf Shop after the round
- Results will be emailed to OGC Senior membership (generally with the next weeks invitation)