- All senior men members are welcome to come play
- Members guests are welcome
- All participants must have a Golf Canada Handicap
- Age requirement- 55 years and up
- Every Monday morning (April 17 – October 9)
- All players must be members of the Senior Men’s Club. Cost $25.00 per annum
- Membership also required for participation in special events, interclubs, etc. put on by the Seniors Men’s Club.
- Annually players will declare whether they wish to be a REGULAR or an OCCASIONAL player
- Most events are played off the COMBO Tees however, you have the option to use the SILVER Tees with an adjustment for that tee and the course rating. Procedure is:
-Determine your handicap off the Silver Tees
-Deduct a further 2 strokes for the course rating adjustment. Applies equally to the Bear and Quail courses.
- By Thursday evening:
–REGULARS to advise John if they DO NOT wish to be included in that week’s draw
–OCCASIONAL players to advise if they wish to be included
- Draw is prepared Friday morning
- The weekly Draw will be posted on this website Friday afternoon.
- Any changes after the draw has been posted must contract John Campbell and not the Golf Shop
- Tee time booking confirmations will be sent to each player in the usual manner by the Pro Shop.
- All players to check in at the PRO SHOP Monday morning and pay the $5.00 entrance fee. Optional $5.00 deuce pot.
- Starters will hand out particulars of that week’s game format on the 1st tee.
- Score cards to be handed in to the PRO SHOP after the round.
- Results will be posted on this website.