Who can join the OGC Senior Men’s Club?
- All Okanagan Golf Club (OGC) men’s members aged 55 and up are welcome to join.
- If interested, please complete the ONLINE 2020 ENROLLMENT FORM
- The membership fee is $25 and is payable with online enrollment form
- Senior Men’s Club member guests are welcome to play in the Monday game at a rate of $60 (incl cart), plus the $5 Senior Men’s weekly game fee.
- All participants (including guests) must have a valid Golf Canada handicap.
OGC Senior Men’s Events:
- Weekly “Monday Morning Game” from April 20 to September 28 (8:30 shotgun start until Labour Day; scheduled tee times after Labour Day). There is a $5 entry fee for the weekly game, and an Optional $5 Deuce Pot.
- Mini-Ryder Cup (Mon May 4)- includes lunch!
- Senior InterClub vs other local Clubs (7 home-and-home matches)
- GO Challenge vs Gallagher’s Canyon (home-and home matches)
- OGC Senior 2 Ball Tournament (July 5-6)
- Senior Men’s Club Championship (Aug 31-Sept 1)
- Captains Cup (Oct 5-6)- includes lunch and prizes on Tues Oct 6!
OGC Senior Men’s “Monday Morning Game” booking procedures:
- Each Tuesday, all OGC Senior Members should receive an email with Monday’s results and a link to complete a form to enter the following week’s game.
- A preliminary enrollment list will be forwarded to Senior Members on Thursday by email. Any late enrollees or status changes must be communicated by Friday noon via the embedded link.
- The draw will be finalized and emailed to the OGC Pro Shop and the Senior Members on Friday evening. Any attendance changes after this point should be directed to the OGC Pro Shop, who will attempt to accommodate requests.
- Tee Time booking confirmations will be sent to each player through the Club’s email system.
- As a courtesy to your fellow players, PLEASE contact the Pro Shop as soon as possible if you are unable to play.
Rules & Regulations
- On Monday morning, all players must sign in at the Pro Shop, and pay their $5 cash entry fee. There is also an optional $5 deuce pot. The deuce pot may be divided into two flights, depending on the enrollment for the week.
- The Pro Shop will distribute scorecards to one member of each group. The scorecard will contain the rules of the day’s game and any other relevant information.
- Completed scorecards must be returned to the Pro Shop immediately after the round.
- Results will be emailed to Senior Men’s members (typically on Tuesday), along with the invitation for the next week’s game.
- Cash prizes will be available for pickup at the Pro Shop (usually by Wednesday morning). You must initial the prize sheet when you claim your prize.
Senior Men’s Captain | Mike Reed | email@example.com
Senior Men’s Vice Captain | Keith White | firstname.lastname@example.org